Helped your server a ton but u banned me for talking to fundamental.

GurkarnSD

Jul 21, 2018
Yeah its GurkarnSD and you banned me for doing nothing other than talk to fundamental. I understand he was not following the rules and what not but that does not mean I should get banned. I was looking forward to playing and promoting the server. So if you see this and would like to explain why i was banned other than the reason: you were talking to fundamental so your racist. Please message me either on this forum thread or my discord account GurkarnSD#9796. Also would love to get and unban and forget this ever happened was really enjoying my time on the server and never disrespected any staff members or players so i dont know where you got that information from. Please respond asap.

- This is for the minecraft discord and server

TheGamingOG

Administrator
Admin
Jun 8, 2018
You weren't banned simply because you talked with fundamental you were banned for disrespecting staff members in text chat alongside you defending fundamental.

I will lift your ban aslong you agree to our terms and service.

==== TERMS OF SERVICE ==== Payments to the GamingOGs server is a payment for the virtual items contained in the purchase. This transaction is final and there are no refunds. If you are banned for breaking the rules or code of conduct of the GamingOGs servers, you will not be refunded. Bans are subject to the full discretion of the server admins and rules can be changed at any time. There is no guarantee on being able to enter the server, and if the server is no longer operated the virtual items are forfeit. Refund requests due to issues concerning lag, game glitches, or any other issues are subject to the discretion of the GamingOGs administration team. All items are virtual and have no value. By purchasing, you certify that you are not registered under the Excise Tax Act of Canada and that all the information I have provided is exact. PRIVACY POLICY This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone. About the GamingOGs Store The GamingOGs server is in no way affiliated with Microsoft/Mojang, nor should it be considered a company endorsed by either. Any contributions or purchases made on this store goes to the GamingOGs Server Operations and/or Development Team, also known as the registered business Gaming OGs LLC. For more information, support or a purchase history please contact our support services at [email protected] or VIA Discord.